While you are busy getting dinner ready, let kids create these imaginative desserts using easy to find supplies.
(Available at Party City, Walmart, Michael’s and many local grocery stores)
- Betty Crocker Cupcake Icing (I like white to provide a blank canvas)
- Wilton Color Mist Spray (We use primary colors at Art Truck parties, but also like metallic and pastels)
- One bag of mini marshmallows such as Kraft’s Jett Puffs
- Wilton Sparkle Gels
- Frost cupcakes with swirl of white frosting – not too much;
- Add mini marshmallows;
- Spritz with color mist;
- Add sparkle with gels;
- Top off with sprinkles, edible googley-eyes or mini M & Ms
Edible Snowman or Snowwoman
- Jumbo marshmallows
- Large marshmallows
- Pretzel sticks
- Food markers
- Blue spray
- Shredded coconut
- Paper plate
How to Build a Snowman:
- Select one jumbo and two large marshmallows.
- Use toothpicks to attach marshmallows.
- Insert Pretzel arms.
- Color snowman’s face and body;
- Place snowman on plate.
- Sprinkle plate with coconut snow.
- Lighlty spray base with blue (one spray)