Kids will Love Making this Edible Marshmallow Snowman
This yummy winter treat is so easy to make . Use as tabletop sculptures, seating cards or to dunk in hot chocolate. Kids love coloring the marshmallows and assembling the snowman or snowwoman. Best part for you? This pleasing project is inexpensive, not messy and requires minimal supervision. Why not create a whole snow family?
- Jumbo marshmallows
- Large marshmallows
- Pretzel sticks
- Food markers
- Blue spray
- Shredded coconut
- Paper plate
How to Build a Snowman:
- Select one jumbo and two large marshmallows.
- Use toothpicks to attach marshmallows.
- Insert Pretzel arms.
- Color snowman’s face and body;
- Place snowman on plate.
- Sprinkle plate with coconut snow.
- Lighlty spray base with blue (one spray)